Terms & Conditions
Customer Service & Support
- Clent Life Science is committed to providing a quality service to our customers in every instance. If you have any questions, queries or comments about any of our product range please get in touch via phone or email.
- Likewise, if after making a purchase you would like some technical support or assistance in effectively utilising your item, be it reagent or lab equipment, our team of experts are more than happy to help.
Placing an Order
- You can place an order with us through our website using our secure card payment system or alternatively via email by sending through a purchase order number along with the quantity, product code and description, your delivery and invoice addresses and contact details including your name, a phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our payment terms are 30 days from receipt of invoice.
- If you see a reagent product on our website that isn’t listed in the quantity you require please give us a call to discuss your needs as bulk purchases are available on many items.
- We endeavour to keep delivery costs as low as possible for our valued customers whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality and care both in the packaging process and delivery/courier services we use.
- Delivery costs vary across our range reflecting the storage requirements of our products (such as refrigeration or freezing), as well as size, weight and delivery location so that your items reach you in perfect condition every time.
- We deliver Microzone products to most locations globally, if you are unsure whether we will be able to deliver to your location please contact us directly on 01384 444585 to discuss.
- We continually monitor our delivery charges to ensure that we are passing on savings to our customers wherever possible.
- Unless stated otherwise on our website or at the point of placing your order, we aim to dispatch most products the same day that an order is placed. If you require further clarification of the delivery date of your items please contact us.
We believe strongly in protecting our customers’ privacy so when we collect personal information from you when you use our website to purchase goods or enter a website promotion or competition we will use our best endeavours only to use it or disclose it in the manner stated below. By using our website services, you agree that we may do so.
Communicating with you
Each time you use our service, we will send you an email verifying the order and confirming that the goods requested have been sent. We also reserve the right to send all customers of our service email communications from time to time regarding updates and changes to our goods and services, new links to our website and any technical, administrative or legal notices important to our website, our products and services that we consider essential. Customers are not able to unsubscribe from these notices.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, without your consent except in the following circumstances:
We do share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or we may tell our business partners the number of customers in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual customer in any way.
We will disclose your personal information to any appropriate investigative third party if we believe that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property or that of our customers; (3) prevent fraud; (4) protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of our website; or (5) protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (e.g. if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or attempt to pose as someone else, we will disclose such information about you as we have to assist any type of investigation into your actions).
We may employ other companies to provide services for us, including for example, delivery of orders or processing of credit card payments. These companies have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and not for any other purposes. They are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any other purpose.
We may transfer our customer database, including personal information contained therein, to a third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets or stock in our company or our website service whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. We do not track which pages you looked at while visiting our website. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can configure your browser to do so.