Accuris SmartDoc 2.0 Gel Visualization & Smart Phone Imaging System
The SmartDoc 2.0 has been developed to enable the safe viewing of nucleic acids in agarose gels. The system can also be used to capture quality digital images with your smart phone camera.
Blue light is used (as opposed to UV), so the process is far safer for lab personnel, whilst also protecting DNA samples.
The SmartDoc 2.0 features:
- Imaging enclosure (works with all common smart phones)
- A blue light illumination base, orange viewing cover, and orange photo filter
- Visible blue light will not damage DNA
- Gel viewing and gel access for DNA band cutting
- The imaging enclosure can also be used on existing transilluminators
- It’s ideal for common safe stains (SmartGlow™, SYBR Green, GelGreen™, etc.)
- Optional amber viewing glasses are also available for band excising
Product Code: E5001-SDB-E