- RT-qPCR kit using CoPrimer technology to detect the novel Coronavirus; COVID-19 from Co-Diagnostics Inc
- Easy to use. Just add 5µL of master mix + 5µL extracted RNA
- Quick 60-90 minutes.
- New technology: uses CoPrimers which have shown higher specificity compared with other qPCR methods.
- High Sensitivity. Limit of detection calculated at less than 5 copies / µL
- Each reaction contains endogenous internal extraction control targeting the human RNAse P gene. Nothing extra to add
- Compatible with open systems, using the FAM and ROX (CF-610) channels of any open real-time thermocycler.
- CE IVD Marked and FDA-EUA approved
- Contains reagents for 100 reactions
Sensitivity and Specificity
Co-Diagnostics have released documents from testing labs in Australia, India, Mexico and Minnesota that have independently tested the Logix Smart COVID-19 RT-qPCR kit. The complete report can be read here
Saliva Samples: Co-Diagnostic’s Logix Smart COVID-19 RT-qPCR kit has been tested and validated by OralDNA Labs for use with saliva samples. More information can be found here.
Co-Diagnostics CEO talks about COVID-19 RT-qPCR
Co-Diagnostics discussing their COVID-19 RT-qPCR kit
Co-Diagnostic’s CEO, Dwight Egan,
In these videos Mr Egan discusses how their technology helps in testing for COVID-19, how they create their CoPrimers and how much they can be multiplexed. Furthermore, Mr Egan discusses how they are working to drive down costs to make testing affordable to less advantaged countries.
Manual plate sealer for a wide range of plates and seals.
Magnetic Bead Purification:
We provide reagents and separation devices for RNA / DNA extraction, purification, clean up.
One Step RT-qPCR Matermix
We supply HighQu’s One Step RT-qPCR reagents. Ready to use eitehr from probe based assays or for dye based assays.