Welcome to Clent Life Science
The products that Clent Life Science make and distribute are chosen for the simplicity of their design and for how well they deliver results.
Our aim is simple: To help customers focus on their results rather than the tools they use.
LCGreen Plus Dye for High Resolution Melting
- The preferred dye, tailored specifically for High Resolution Melting
- Detects heteroduplexes during melting analysis after PCR, simply add the dye to your sample before PCR
- LCGreen dye is extremely stable, does not inhibit PCR, and is a “saturation” dye which means that it detects multiple PCR products in a mixture during melting analysis
TC-32 Mini Thermal Cycler
The brand new TC-32 Mini Thermal Cycler from Benchmark Scientific has the lowest price point and highest capacity of any of the main mini cyclers on the market.
- Capacity for 32 x 0.2ml tubes
- 4x8 format also accepts tube strips
- Intuitive touch screen control
- Works when wearing gloves
- Extremely easy to use icon driven programming
- Compact Size 9 x 7 inch footprint
Our carefully selected, forward thinking suppliers include:
Microzone have been manufacturing products for the molecular biologist since 1998. With products sold throughout the world, you are in safe hands with a Microzone mastermix, DNA release, or cleanup product.
Analox Instruments Ltd is an independent company established in the United Kingdom with 40 years experience in the development, manufacture and supply of analytical measurement systems (analysers and biochemical reagent consumables) for the scientific research markets.
Clent Life Science offer our own range of reagents for DNA research. This includes PCR Mastermixes such as our Hotshot Diamond, DNA extraction and release and DNA Clean Up.
DNAMITE® Plant Kit
DNAMITE® is our DNA extraction kit perfect for extracting large amounts of high purity DNA. We have kits to extract DNA from plant leaves, petals, seeds, stems and tubers. DNAMITE is far quicker than spin-column methods and uses fewer steps. It doesn’t use ethanol, phenol, chloroform or isopropanol, so it’s safer for you and for the environment.
2PLK-100 DNAMITE Plant Kit 100 Tests
PCR Master Mix Hotshot Diamond
- Use with or without dye or probes to allow maximum flexibility for qPCR or End Point PCR
- High Resolution Melting: HotShot Diamond has been used for many years with LCGreen Plus dye as a convenient and effective kit for HRM
- HotStart Ab mediated Taq to ensure specificity
- Use with gDNA, cDNA, and Viral
- A robust PCR Master Mix supplied as 5x1mL in a 2x concentrated form
- 500 Reactions at 20ul
- Can be supplied with ROX for ease of use
BioFire (formerly known as Idaho Technology) manufacture High Resolution Melting dyes and PCR master mixes. They always provide innovative instrumentation and reagents for research, security and diagnostics.
Benchmark Scientific Inc manufacture laboratory instrumentation including Mixers, Vortexes, shaker, incubators, centrifuges, water and dry baths, homogenisers, autoclaves and more. For labs both small and large.
highQu manufacture products for DNA, RNA and Protein research. Methods supported include PCR, qPCR, reverse transcriptase, electrophoresis, protein research and other molecular biology applications.